|Note that this article is still under construction.|
The voting period is underway!
Force Thirteen is running a hypothetical hurricane season submission contest. One winning submission will be selected to appear on the main Force Thirteen channel in a hypothetical hurricane season animation in August 2018.
How to vote
Please send an e-mail with the submission of your choice (numbered 1-19 below) to Force Thirteen's official e-mail account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Later this week, a video will be made on Force Thirteen with the submissions. We request at this stage to authors that they do not change tracks, intensities or storm numbers on their season from here on in. The statistics as they stood on July 12 will be the only ones broadcast and animated. You can still edit descriptions.
June 15 to July 10 - Submissions period
July 12 to August 5 - Voting period
August 6 or nearest - Results announced
The winning season will be animated in August, but a release date is not yet set.
- 2050 Atlantic hurricane season - Garfield (VileMaster)
- 2020 Atlantic hurricane season - HurricaneLaura (talk) 19:57, June 15, 2018 (UTC)
- 2022 Atlantic hurricane season - Prism
- 2025 Atlantic hurricane season - MC8369
- 2018 Atlantic hurricane season - Olo72
- 2016 Atlantic Hurricane Season- Brick (Mason)
- 2017 Atlantic hurricane season (WMHB) - Farm River
- 2022 Atlantic Hurricane Season - Tiger
- 2023 Atlantic Hurricane Season - Giedrius
- 2018 Atlantic hurricane season - TG (Ben)
- 2023 Atlantic Hurricane season - Charka123
- 2018 Atlantic hurricane season - GaryKJR (talk) 01:01, June 17, 2018 (UTC)
- 2019 Atlantic Hurricane Season - Bluecaner
- 2019 Atlantic hurricane season - Cooper7579
- 2019 Atlantic Hurricane Season - Syryquil
- 2070 Atlantic Hurricane Season - ~ Akio
- 2021 Atlantic hurricane season - Roy25
- 2047 Atlantic Hurricane Season - Blackbelt244
- 2070 Atlantic Hurricane Season - trainz150